Tired of using iFunBox with USB cable and wondering how to set up iFunBox Wi-Fi sync? It works just like traditional USB sync but without the cable! Here’s how to get it going:
1. Make sure your iPhone is connected to your Wi-Fi network and running the latest version.
2. Make sure the PC running iTunes is connected to the same Wi-Fi network and is running the latest iTunes version.
3. Plug in the device you want to setup Wi-Fi network with.
4. When it’s been recognized, click your device on the top of iTunes and then select Summary in the header bar.
5. Scroll down, select Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi, and Apply.
6. Disconnect USB cable and open iFunBox.
That’s it. Now you can see the wifi sign appearing on the iFunBox.
Demo video :How to use iTunes Wi-Fi Sync
Any other questions? See our FAQ