iFunbox V0.8.250.160 is out now [ download ]
1. Uploading Music and Video to iPhone and iPhone 3G (tested on lastest firmware 2.2.1)
2. Supporting multi-language user interface, and calling for translation
3. Fixed compatibility with Apple iTunes 8.2
4. Robust parsing of meida file’s metadata (e.g. album name and titles)
Uploading media file to iPhone with firmware 2.x is now enabled. So that you can uploading music and video to iPhone like i-FunBox V0.6 does. We really appreciate Alba for sharing the DBVersion trick to us for beating Apple again. More details can be found here.
1. DBVersion trick is only applicable to jailbroken iPhones. So jailbreak is required for uploading media files. DBVersion trick is a lucky work around and works fine with 2.x firmware, yet the trick could be very easily disabled by Apple of later updated firmware. Worry about the coming 3.x firmware.
2. Uploaded media file is not acknowledged by iTunes, still. iTunes may refuse to sync. To bring iTunes back, it might be fixed. Yet recectly failure cases are reported, please use the media uploading function at your own risk. In the worst case, the problem will be fixed by restoration of iphone to factory settings using iTunes.