Viber lets everyone in the world connect. Freely. More than 40 million Viber users call, text, send photos and locations with each other worldwide – for free.
If you use Viber, you may want to know how to export Viber texting history and contacts. Here’s a brief tutorial:
Steps to follow:
1. Open iFunBox and click “User Applications”, then Viber.
2. Copy or drag “Contacts.data” file under the “Documents” folder to PC.
3. Open SQLite Database Viewer, open “Contacts.data” file and navigate to the “Browse Data” tab.
4. Use “Contacts.data” file to select “ZTEXTMESSAGE” from the “Table” drop down menu and you will be able to see all of the chat history on your device.
5. From the SQLite Database Browser’s File menu, choose Export > Table to CSV file. Save the resulting comma – delimited file, and open it using your spreadsheet of choice. Done!
Any other questions? See our FAQ